Sunday 25 November 2012

ENDING OUR RIDE WITH LITERATURE





We have now come to the end of our journey together. Now it is our obligation to implement and practice our newly acquired discoveries. Literature has proven that it does have a major part to play in the English classroom. It enriches the lessons and provides depth to student learning.

I have had a wonderful experience with you, driving through the differing paths of the multiple ways of integrating Literature in the English classroom. I hope you have become wiser in the teaching and learning of English Language, and pledge that your students will be one of the many to have a splendid experience with the different Language arts.

The multidimensionality of Literature and English is clearly evident throughout my differing posts, and this has truly enlightened me with the many ways of approaching or teaching ideas of concepts in the Language classroom.




 NOW IT IS TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE.

JI do hope that you enjoyed your Ride with Literature as much as I did. J


JSO LONG, FAREWELL, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN J

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed going through your blog and by doing so I retrieved a plethora of ideas and additional information that I can use on my return to the classroom. Your blog was indeed resourceful and informative. Its said to say goodbye but as you posited " until we meet again" and indeed we shall!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I am really glad you feel this way Tariq. It was truly a great privilege given this opportunity to share my ideas on the different Literature on the teaching and learning of English. I definitely look forward to transferring that knowledge into my classroom in order to be the effective teacher that I wish to be.

    And 'yes', until we meet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was informational and well put together. I truly enjoyed reading it and gained some useful ideas. As you stated we however have to say goodbye until we meet again to put all of our good ideas and knowledge into practice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete